Yesterday we signed a contract to purchase this great home in AF. It's located a half mile from the Temple, so Richard will be able to walk to work. It's a lovely home with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and all the space we need for our family. And the master bedroom is on the main floor! Closing date is set for August 1. We're very excited! Thanks to Dorothy, our great realtor, for helping us find the house and to the Stratton family for putting their home up for sale at
just the right time.
4 comments:
YA!!!!!! I'm so exited, hope to see you to. LOVE~Camden*
Your new house looks SO GREAT!! I can't wait to see it!
Congratulations!! Sounds like it is the perfect house for you guys. What a great b-day gift for Rico! Love you all and can't wait to see you in one week!
It looks like a lovely home, but I'm not to happy to hear about your move from our neighborhood...sad, sad, sad for all of us who love the T. family.
Post a Comment