Miracles, lessons, and gifts can be found in all sorts of places. --Christine Miller
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patty's Day!
We hope everyone had a fun St. Patrick's Day. I didn't make it over to the Barretts as I had hoped today. Darn! I missed catching that little leprechaun at work! (Check out that busy little leprechaun on Lindy's blog.) We enjoyed our early-morning greeting (via the blog) from the little leprechaun in South Carolina. Who knew we had such cute little leprechauns in the family? We were glad we could celebrate with the Barretts last night with our corned beef and cabbage dinner. That was fun, and the girls were such good eaters. But Lindy's St. Patty's dinner looks like it wins the prize for the tastiest and most creative St. P's dinner ever. Grampa would love some of those leprechaun fingers. Way to go Lindy! It sounds like Tiff didn't have much time to celebrate today being so busy and not feeling too great, but we hope you had some fun wearin' the green. Sure love all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment