Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Storm Kind of Fizzled

I'm glad that the storm that was supposed to be so bad in Illinois today didn't meet expectations. (That's what they said on weather.com.) Tiff said that a really loud thunder bolt jolted her awake this evening, but other than that the weather wasn't too bad. At least not as bad as was predicted. So that's good. I guess there was some bad weather other places but nothing like they were saying was coming. I just heard the weather man say that the snowstorm that is going to hit the Upper Midwest will more than make up for what didn't happen today. That doesn't sound too good. There's been quite the wild weather going on lately. I guess it's been flooding in Vicksburg and Natchez with all the rain they've been getting. It's funny how you don't pay much attention to weather in other parts of the country until you have some kind of connection with it. Here's hoping that Spring will find its way to our locations soon. I'm heading down to St. George tomorrow to visit Mom and Dick. I hope the weather will cooperate.

No comments: