Today Tiff and I went to Denise Halvorsen Williams (next door to Grandpa and Grandma F's old house) to scan her photos of Zion National Park for Tiff's upcoming book. Her mom, Alta Halvorsen, grew up in Zion, and her Grandpa Jolley, Alta's dad, was the first chief ranger, so she had lots of great photos for Tiff to use. We ended up bringing a lot of the photos home for Tiffany to scan here, or else we would have been at Denise's all day and then some.
Little did I know that when I told Lindy I couldn't help with her preschool activity at her house today that she was going to be stuck with a chocolate fountain! I think if I had been there and seen the chocolate fountain come in I would have fainted. It looks like it didn't get too crazy, though.
Tonight Tiff and I went to Miranda Murdock's wedding reception at Somewhere Inn Time. Steven wasn't able to go since he was at the MTC greeting nine new missionaries. I'm sure he felt bad about not going! Anyway, Tiff and I thought we better go, since Lisa Murdock said she and Miranda are driving back to Philadelphia pulling a U-Haul, based on Tiff's and my travel adventures. She said, "If you and Tiff can do it, Miranda and I can, too." The only difference is, it wasn't winter when we left, we weren't pulling a U-Haul, and we didn't go clear to Philadelphia.
No comments:
Post a Comment