Miracles, lessons, and gifts can be found in all sorts of places. --Christine Miller
Friday, February 22, 2008
Karalie's Chemo
I realized today when I read Tiff's blog from yesterday that I hadn't told her about Karalie's chemo treatments which she started last week on Valentine's Day, of all days. I checked with Karalie the day after and she said she was getting along all right, that is hadn't been too bad. Then when I talked to her on Wednesday evening, she said she was still doing pretty well but that she had lost her sense of taste. She said, "I can lose my hair, I can be in pain, but I CAN'T lose my sense of taste!" She loves to eat delicious food. So having food taste like cardboard is no fun! Sorry Karalie. We are praying for you and hoping that everything will go all right as you continue your treatments. She is supposed to have a treatment every three weeks, finishing on April 16. We hope this will take care of the cancer once and for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment