Wednesday, January 16, 2008

House Looking

Today Steven and I dropped Richard off at the temple and then went to look at the house we saw and liked the other day. I had made an appointment with the lady to come see it at 4:15. She was very nice and took us through the house. I think I liked it better than Dad did, but neither one of us liked it enough to ever think about giving up our house here to move there. One thing about house looking is that it makes where you live seem even better than before, and it makes you appreciate what a nice house you have. That's how we feel, anyway.

On our way home, after going to Macey's, we stopped in to see the Barretts. Camden and Riley were happy and excited to us. They wanted to show us their new books and tell us more about their American Girl dolls. Sidney, however, was very suspicious. She must have thought that since we were there, her mom and dad must be going somewhere. But then, as we were leaving, she realized that her mom and dad weren't going anywhere; so she wanted me to pick her up, which I did, and then she gave me a nice love. What cute, funny girls!

No comments: