Today was lunch with the Club friends at Brick Oven. Jary Carter was the organizer for this one; but she had to go to St. George (she lives there half the time), so she didn't even come. But we had a good turnout with Julie, Sandy, Colleen, Ann Snow, Ann Sumner, Johnnie Sue and myself. I spent some time this morning getting a new program roster made up because everyone keeps losing theirs and then they forget when it's their turn to organize the get-together for the month. When I gave them the new rosters (printed on rocket red paper), I told them no more losing their program rosters. For lunch I had a 1/2 steak and philly cheese sandwich and a salad. It was pretty good.
This evening Steven is at the MTC again greeting 12 more new elders. That's 24 new missionaries in two weeks, so the branch is getting back up in numbers again. Steven said he would go over and pick Richard up this evening since it's supposed to be snowing again tonight. I'm sure getting tired of these storms.
No comments:
Post a Comment