Friday, November 16, 2007

A Fine, Fall Day

It looks like another beautiful fall day outside today. It's gotten a little chilly, but it's still nice weather to be outside. I don't think it's going to last, though. Today I'm scheduled to go have my mammogram at 9:00, so that should finish up all that stuff for this year, hopefully. Then, this evening, Steven and I are going to Cousin Michael's wedding dinner over in PG at "Granny's Place." Here's hoping that his fiancee, Sarah, will be happier than she was at the shower. They're getting married tomorrow in the Salt Lake Temple. We think that the dinner tonight will be the extent of our involvement.

Yesterday turned out to be a good day to get things done around here--laundry, walking, etc. I went VTing to Kelli Johnson's and found out that she is going to have to have surgery on her foot. I'll check with her today to see if she got it scheduled. After VTing I got my hair done and then I was set for the day.

Steven got along well at the MTC on Wednesday night. It turned out that there were only 19 new elders who came into the branch rather than 22. Nineteen is still a lot. Steven was able to interview all of them before the evening was over, so that was good.

Well, I'm off for my mammogram.

No comments: