Miracles, lessons, and gifts can be found in all sorts of places. --Christine Miller
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Fresh Air!
It rained last night and this morning, getting rid of all that yucky stuff in the air. Then the storm clouds cleared up and it's been another beautiful fall day. We've gotten some good chores done around here today; that's what Saturdays are for, I guess. Steven got some really good things done outside and in the garage. I did something fun after I dropped Rich off over in AF. First, I went grocery shopping at Macey's, then I ran over to the Blue Goose Boutique in Lehi for a minute. It's kind of hard to get into all the Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving, but I just wanted to see what was happening. Our friend from the MTC, Jana Rampton, used to own the Blue Goose Boutique when it was Jana's Blue Goose. Now it's Teri's Blue Goose. I liked it better when Jana had it. After the boutique I had to fight all that northern traffic to get home again. It's crazy over there in Pleasant Grove, American Fork and Lehi. That intersection there in Pleasant Grove on the way to the Temple has got to be the worst. They keep trying to improve it, but it only gets worse. They were doing more work on it today, so the traffic was really bad; but maybe it will get better eventually. Richard and I have just about given up going that way. Then the craziest thing happened on the way home this evening. I was turning right onto State Street in PG, and as I did, this speeding car came out of nowhere and went right between our car and the car in the lane next to us. We were glad nothing bad happened. That was crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment